Have you ever wanted to be the best? Like no one ever was? Me too, and I was, at least one time when I won a tournament at a local Gamestop. It was back when Diamond and Pearl were released, so you can not assume any information.
Below I’ve provided a list of my most top secret, ultra-useful tips for winning at Pokemon. Believe me, my victory over a group of elementary school children should be a testament to the validity of my list. Without further delay, here is how to dominate the competition buy pokemon go account.
1. Legendary Pokemon do not guarantee you victory. In fact, if you use a legendary Pokemon, chances are high that you are just looking for the quick and easy victory. In Pokemon, there is no quick and easy victory. Victory comes only to those who are willing to endure long, grueling preparation and training. Basically, if you go out and catch a legendary Pokemon, you’ve got a chance to change your machine.
2. Maximize your Pokemon’s level. This is ought to be self-explanatory, but it is the sad truth that if a Pokemon has even a ten level advantage over another Pokemon then the higher leveled monster is likely to win. Just sayin ‘.
3. Now things get interesting. Tip three is NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, PUT WURMPLE ON YOUR TEAM. This will definitely lead to misery and a dropped ice cream cone. What I’m saying is, if a Pokemon is not in its final evolutionary form, just give up Take whatever Poke-Balls you have and just put them back Professor Birch’s backpack where you found them.
4. Remember what I said about training? Here’s where that becomes important You need to EV train all your Pokemon In general, this means maximizing your Pokemon’s stats by repeatedly fighting a Pokemon that will give EV’s to a particular stat. Other guides exist The benefit of putting EVs into a select few stats is that they accentuate a Pokemon’s specialty. Infernape’s naturally high speed and attack means that you should put EV’s into those stats and deem him your sweeper. Defensive Pokemon like Blissey are walls Actually, a more appropriate term for Blissey will be a sponge due to its ability to practically absorb damage.
5. All of my tips Hopefully now you are learning that most amateur battles are won before the match even starts. Here’s a real honest battle Predict your opponent’s move This is the essence of Pokemon battling If you have Rhyperior and your opponent has Infernape, you can predict that your opponent will use a Ground or Fighting move to take care of your slow guy in a hurry. The real magic comes in if your opponent knows that you know Then, you may not consider switching out your rhyopher to take advantage of a free attack if your opponent tries to catch you off guard by your Rhyperior.
6. Know your items, and which pokemon A common setup is a Focus Sash on a Baton passing Pokemon like Ninjask. This setup basically ensures that the Pokemon can create a scenario where stat boosts can be passed on to another. A masterful ninjak user will not consider using a stat boosting move and instead of attacking it
7. Create unique and unpredictable beasts. An Infernape can be a physical or special sweeper. What makes Infernape so good is that he can be either formidable as either kind of attacker, so your opponent is really at your whim, until you unleash your first physical or special move.
8. Create a diverse team This goes for Pokemon’s types as well as specialties You want a good blend of sweeping, walling and support. You also want good coverage. Basically, think about your situation You have infernape against a bad match up like Staraptor. You can anticipate bad match ups like this and include Bronzong in your arsenal. Bronzong can pretty much take whatever the starapor can throw, so you know you’re going to be alright
9. Pokemon abilities are worth taking advantage For example, Electivire has a ability to speed it up. You will be wondering how easy it is to activate this when you have an opponent doesnt know you have an electivire on your team and you can predict that your opponent will toss out an electric attack. You can build the shop around this scenario and not EV train him as much in speed and instead put those values into attack and special attack. That way, your speed boosted. You may also consider including Ninjask on your team to boost Electivire’s speed knowing that he will not be as fast as other sweepers.
10. Pokemon battling seriously. Unfortunately, this is difficult because you can spend an incredible amount of time customizin.